Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day Forty-Two...Mottos

So, I've been thinking a LOT about mottos or sayings..I have a few for my life: "That which does not kill me makes me stronger" and "man who fart in church sit in his own pew"...things like that. So, I've decided to put a few mottos for others in my life here.

Pippin: if I can reach it, I can eat it!

Cheyenne: Ball? Do you have it? Where'd it go? Is it up here? No, is it up there? AHHHHH...how about in the couch? Do you have it? No, who has the ball? I can't find the ball...

Milliyra: yah, good luck with that!

Dilibrirth: don't forget a jacket!

Moob: riiiiight...there is that!

Alatáriël: if it doesn't have a tail, it's not a monkey!

And, one that I just learned today is by Aristotle: We are what we repeatedly do

That one is from Moob...we're starting a healthier lifestyle and I think it fits.

No comments: