Friday, December 21, 2007

Day Fifty-Four...I got the job...I got the job...I GOT THE JOB!

So, I was just offered the ASL job at Renton High! I start January 7th. I'll sub for 2 weeks within the district. That way my contract will start immediately and my qualification for benefits starts right away. Then I'll have 1 week transition in the ASL class. Then I'll take over on the 28th.

Finally...something has come easy. Thank you, God, for hearing the cries of Your child and being faithful to answer. I love you!

3 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You definitely deserve this and I'm so happy for you! Praising God for this awesome gift!

Enjoy teaching! :-)

Sarah Anne said...

PS... Where do you live currently? What's the commute going to be like for you?

Alatariel Anwamane said...

I'm currently in Mukilteo, but may be moving back to Edmonds or Silver Lake to make room for some new roomies from the south end. Either way, the commute won't be too terrible. Right now, it's about 35 miles from my house. And, while that seems like a long ways, I'll beat the traffic coming and going. I'll probably have to be there no later than 7 am and I'm off at 2:30, so...