Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day Seventy-Three...A Better Day

So, today, I decided to play 2 games with my students. Both games were focused on an aspect of ASL: fingerspelling and signer's perspective (my left, your right...kind of thing). 1st period was OK with the games. But, 5th period...OMG! They LOVED them! They loved them SO much that they took the last game and modified it to include the whole class rather than teams of 3. It was SO much fun! I felt a whole lot better today than I did yesterday.

And, I emailed my principal and informed him of the situation with the other teacher. He's going to email me tomorrow with a time we can meet. I felt VERY good about that!

So, I'm not going to spend too much time on the computer because I'm going to bed on time tonight. G'nite!

No comments: