Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day Eighty-Three...Still Sick

So, I've been off work a total of 13 days...13 working days...and I'm still not feeling how I should be feeling after a round of steriods, a nebulizer treatment, antibiotics, 2 inhalers and a cough syrup with codeine. So, I went back to the walk-in clinic and saw Dr. McDreamy...uhhh...Dr. Todd. He was distressed that I wasn't feeling 100%. I told him I wasn't feeling even 50%. He decided to give me another nebulizer treatment...one that was more powerful and a little longer (more meds)...and another rounds of prednizone...also stronger and longer...in hopes that will knock it out.

He also gave me the rest of the week off and stern instructions to see my regular doctor on Friday. So, I have an appointment on Friday morning to see what's going on. If I'm not better, she will investigate further to see what is really going on.

Sigh...

Until then, I'm staying as low-profile as I can. Resting, watching stupid, mind-numbing movies on TV, probably finishing my book, researching more school (I'm thinking about another endorsement in either English/Language Arts or Social Studies...probably English...I'm good at that!).

And, I've found out that my job has been offered to someone else for next year.

Sigh...

So, if you want to chat, I'm prolly online all day!

No comments: