Friday, April 4, 2008

Day Seventy-Five...Spring Break

Ok, so it's Spring Break and I couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job! But, I definitely need some time off...and some time to regroup. I need to gather my things, gather my thoughts and (re) plan the rest of the year. The former teacher, I think, had it in for me. I'm not sure why, but...whatever.

So, with that, I've got to redo all my plans for the rest of the year based on what my students have done thus far. I borrowed 2 students' notebooks with everything they've learned/done this last semester. That way, I know what they've done and I can plan accordingly.

I'm also going to SCCC to get the videos that the former teacher was supposed to leave for me, but (dun-dun-duuuuuuun) didn't.

But, for now, I'm just going to bed.

No comments: