Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day Eighty-Five...Back to Work.

So, I'm heading back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks of sickness and 1 week of vacation (Spring Break). I'm feeling so much better (from the sickness) and not so good at the same time. I haven't been able to access my work email for 2 days. I get an error stating that Internet Explorer could not display the page. Technically, that tells me that their server is down because if they had denied me access, it would have said Access Denied, or something. But, it doesn't, so...

I also checked the online sub finder and the administration has scheduled a sub for tomorrow and Tuesday. I was told that, because I had an extended illness, I couldn't come back until I had official release from my doctor. Well, I went to the doctor on Friday and she gave me the return to work authorization. She faxed it to them that afternoon. So, they probably got the sub before the close of business on Friday.

I'm in a contract through the end of the year. They shouldn't be able to fire me...I AM in a contract. However, if you've read about my luck with this job, you'll know they've NEVER been on my side.

So, I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. I'm going to work, but there will be a sub in my classroom for 2 days. I have no idea what to expect.

I'll keep you posted...

No comments: