Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day Ninety-Four...The Result

Ok, so I didn't sleep very well last night. I kept waking up with my mask vibrating against my face. I had to adjust it several times during the night, so, I didn't wake up feeling all that rested. I did notice a few differences, though:

1) When I did sleep, I slept well. I remember having a couple dreams, too. That usually doesn't happen!

2) When I got up at 5:30 to pee, I wasn't just exhausted, even after only 6 hours of sleep. If I had wanted to, I could have stayed up and had a very full day.

3) When I got in the shower, I didn't want to go back to sleep. Usually, once the water hits me, I have to force myself to stay moving so I stay awake.

4) Although I was tired today from shopping and being on my feet too long, I didn't have that exhaustion I usually feel. Yes, I'm tired, but it's midnight...I SHOULD be tired!

So far, that's it. So, although it's no magic pill, I really believe that after I get the kinks worked out, once I'm accustomed to wearing the mask and sleeping in new positions to not make the mask fart, it will really help.

No comments: