Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day One-Hundred-Twenty-Five...ARGH!

So, I got an email from 2 of my instructors yesterday. They both said they didn't know I was going to be out of class for the rest of the quarter. They both said that they couldn't let me continue and still maintain the integrity of the program. They said I would probably get an "F" in each of their classes. So frustrating...

So, I emailed them back and asked if they would be willing and able to give me an Incomplete for this quarter, then allow me to finish the assignments between now and the beginning of next quarter. Neither of these courses are prerequesites for next courses, so it won't affect future performance. I'm hoping they'll agree...

We'll see what they say. It will influence whether or not I continue with classes. I can feasibly schedule myself around classes from now until the end of the year. But, we'll see...

K, g'nite.

No comments: