Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day Thirty-Four...Nearly Finished!

I've completed my paper for grad school. Now all I have to do is create a powerpoint presentation that I would use at an in-service day based on my paper. My paper was pretty broad. The title is "I've Got a Deaf Student in my Class? What Do I Do Now?" and it covers quite a bit of information. But, my powerpoint will be a little more specific. I am going to focus in on using Interpreters in the classroom. That will be VERY beneficial when I get a Deaf Ed job. But for now, it feels REEEEEEEEEALLY good to have the paper done. I have to make sure the format is correct and the citations are all APA, but the content is complete. Yay me!

Tomorrow, I start a 2 week job subbing for 4th grade. I'm excited, but a little nervous at the same time. It's been a while since I've been in a classroom consistently and I don't want to fail. I know I'm a good teacher, but I...no...I'm not even going to entertain those thoughts. God has given me an amazing opportunity and I'm going to do my best and succeed! Thank you, God, for giving me the strength and authority to rebuke those thoughts.

No comments: