Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day Thirty-Six...It Is Finished!

Ok, so that may be a little sacreligious, but it feels as if a great weight has been lifted from my life. Like I said, I've been in school for the past 8 years or so. I turned in my last assignment of my last class on Sunday evening. I didn't hear anything from my professor yesterday, so I started to panic. I emailed her twice. Finally, she responded that she got it. WHEW! Ok, so I could deal with that. Then, I got another email from her. I thought, "Oh, no...it's THAT bad!" But, she told me I did great and that she'd turn in the grade change. GRADE CHANGE TO WHAT?!?! AHHH! She told me I got an A! So, I have completed my assignment, my class, my semester, my incompletes, and, finally, my masters degree! I'll never have homework again! Well, that is until I go back and get my Ph.D! But, that won't be for a LONG time! Now, I just have 1 test to take for my endorsement on 11/17 and then I'm done. So...

It is finished!

No comments: