Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day Seventy...Lesson Planning Day

ARGH! I kinda wish my day ended when I walked out of the classroom. Alas, it doesn't! So, I took some time for myself yesterday, making cards with the fam. So, today, I had to do my lesson plans for next week. I started when I got up today...about 11:00 when I really got into it...and I jujst finished at 8:00 this evening. That's 9 hours of working. Of course, I had stopped to help a bit in construction, run the credit card to dad at the store, watching a movie (for my classes), and peed. But, other than that, I've pretty much been working on my lesson plans. Next week, we have the WASL...which is AWFUL! So, I had to make some less-brain-intensive work for my kids to do. We've been reading and testing the last 2 weeks, so I figured they've earned a movie.

Ok...off to bed...g'nite!

1 comment:

La Moob said...

I think you derailed your plans when you peed. Had you just given up on that idea, you'd be fine!

Also, this is how tired I am: I NEVER have my computer NOT on mute...cept when playing with music, which I am not currently doing...so I am reading this and, wtf, where is the music coming from? So I get all technically advanced (hehehe) and pull up the source code for your page to see HOW you embedded music onto your blog, since I haven't done that and, Lord knows, you are ONLY allowed to do the cool stuff on YOUR blog that I have already done on MY blog, so where is it? So I spent around 20 minutes (if there is no soup in the soup-my fault) digging through the source code and finally gave up (when the soup boiled over and...yep! There's the alarm!!) and that's when I realized that...wait for it...your Narnia thing auto plays and since I am always on mute when I hit your page, I NEVER hear it.

Ah...mystery solved...where's my sign?