Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update...

After much deliberation and chatting with those about whose opinions I care, I am going in to work tomorrow...if for nothing else than to show up. As Moob and Mom-squared have pointed out, if they've already made up their mind, it's better to go and get it over with than to prolong the inevitable.

And, Moob, I wasn't angry at you tonight. I just have a hard time with that cond of confrontation. I shut down because I don't know what to say to you. It's like accusing someone of being in denial: no matter how hard I tell you I'm not in denial, you think it's because I'm denying the fact that I'm in denail. A vicious cycle with no way out...

And, it's hard hearing you talk about what I'm doing as a bad thing when you've been doing the same thing. I know you care about me and are concerned. I appreciate that. Thank you. Just have a little more faith in me and my abilities to get through and come out the other side much better than when I went in.

(^_^)

Thanks...

No comments: