Friday, October 10, 2008

Day One-Hundred-Twenty-One...Long Time

Well, LOTS has been going on at the ranch. Ok, so I don't live on a ranch, but I've always wanted to say that.

First, our water was just shut off. That's right, we have no running water. Kinda like the Laura Ingalls days, eh? Except they could get credit at the Olsons' store for food and supplies. We can't even do that.

We have a mortgage payment due in 5 days and no money for it.

We have a PUD bill due in 3 days and no way to pay for it.

We have $172 in food stamps for groceries until November 7th.

We have less than a 1/2 a tank of gas in one car. The other car is undrivable because the tabs have expired and we can't afford to pay them.

On a positive note, I'm back at school. I'm going for my Deaf Studies degree and my Interpreter Certification. Maybe then I can actually work! HA!

Ok, gotta find some resources. Bye!

No comments: