Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Day Five...Failure at First Glance

Ok, so I didn't get up and work out. But, that's OK. I started to feel like a failure and think negatively about setting my goal, but then I decided I wasn't going to let myself do that. I'll do it tomorrow. I've been fighting migraines for the last month and woke up with another one this morning, so I decided to sleep it off, go to the doctor's today for an adjustment and feel better. I'll get to bed decent tonight and start fresh tomorrow.

More later...

Ok, so I did pretty well today as far as eating. I went out to dinner with my parents after going to the doctor. I only had 1 plate of food and didn't eat what wasn't appetizing. I had a small bowl of ice cream and tapioca pudding and didn't walk out of there feeling bloated. I'm going to get something to eat before I go to bed, so...

It's a new day tomorrow...

1 comment:

La Moob said...

LOVEEEEEEEE the buffet. :) I suggest keeping a food diary and finding out how many actual calories you take in vs. how many you let go, numbers don't lie and you'll have that down in front of you-a solid fact, rather than a general idea. Lots of seemingly "innocent" foods are chock full of calories.