Monday, September 3, 2007

Day Three...Introductions

So, I think I'm going to introduce some of the key players in my life. That way, you all will know who I'm talking about when I say names like La Moob Harfwort, Millyra , Queen of the Glittering Caves, Olórin the Ruler, Delebririth Queen of Lórien , Sulla of the House of Fëanor, and Ysolla Greycloak.

La Moob Harfwart is my roommate. We've been friends since I was 9 and she was 10. We met when I moved into her neighborhood. We didn't go to school together, but we played together at each other's houses. We lost contact when I was about 11. Met up again when we both were in high school. Lost contact when I was 18. Then, when I lived in Westmarch (Idaho), she found me on MySpace. Too cool!

Millyra , Queen of the Glittering Caves, is Moob's daughter. She's AWESOME! I love her like she was my own! We have so much fun together...and she's a good cook, too!

Olórin the Ruler is Moob's mother. They all come as a package! She makes the most amazing migas and home-made tortillas!

Delebririth Queen of Lórien is my mom. She's awesome, too! I've know her all my life! We've never lost contact. We're bestest friends...

Sulla of the House of Fëanor is my brother. He's my best friend. I can tell him anything!

Ysolla Greycloak is my dad. He's amazing. I just don't have words to tell you how much I love him. He has wisdom in situations that I NEVER would think of!

No comments: