Monday, October 29, 2007

Day Thirty-two, Part Two

New Clothes! So, Julie called me the other day telling me about an ad on craigslist for clothes of my size. So, I got right on it. I contacted the lady who posted it. She had 3 huge boxes of clothes from Lane Bryant, Catherine's and Fashion Bug...3 of the stores at which I shop. So...I got 5 pairs of overalls, 8 t-shirts, 2 sweaters, a tank top or two and 3 pairs of shorts for...ta-da...$70! Ahhhh! Of course, Delibrirth paid for it and I'm gonna work it off, but, still! All of these clothes were nearly, if not, brand new! And, the amazing thing is that I was needing some new jeans, pants, t-shirts and shorts and God provided! The overalls alone are worth $240. The t-shirts are probably worth $100. The sweaters are probably worth $60. So, all-in-all, I got over $375 in clothes for $70!

Also, I have a sub job tomorrow that I just found out is a 2-day job. Then, I start a 2-week assignment on Thursday. Pretty cool! So, I'm set through November 16. Then I have a few jobs between then and the end of the year, but things are looking good!

2 comments:

La Moob said...

I bet those sweaters were closer to $60 EACH...and Pip is down here staring at the door in that intent, it's time to go upstaris cause he's watching out the window now too and freaking me out. Dang.

La Moob said...

He just laid down on Chey's butt...I think he does that staring thing on purpose to freak me out once he's really ready to go to bed.