Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day Twenty-Five...A Day Off...Kinda

So, I took today off work today because I only have 4 days until I take my comps for grad school. I have a paper to write about Deaf Education and I'm stuck. I have a LOT of good info, and a good plan, but I'm finding that putting it to words is more difficult than I thought it would be. So, I'm blogging in order to avoid having to work on it clear my head so I can get back to work on it. But, before I do that, I'm going to the store to get cheese, milk, tomato paste and something else...I can't remember. Toothpaste, I think. Anyway...

Oh, and some guy came to the door this morning. I have no idea who he was. He asked if I owned the Blazer out in my driveway. I thought about saying something smarmy like, "No, I'm not sure who's it is...it just showed up one day.", but I changed my mind and told him it was mine. He asked if I was interested in selling it. I told him no because I just got it up and running. Weird, huh? Then, my roommate said, "You should have told him about Moob's truck for sale!" DOH! Didn't even think about it! Although, he did say he wanted a blazer, so...

1 comment:

La Moob said...

He might want the truck...maybe I should park is out in the driveway more often, with a for sale sign in it, since my "no fail" craigslist/myspace/beaner work connection is working SO WELL.

Oh...nice research paper! lmao!