Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day Fifty-One...I'b Got A Stuffy Dose

I woke up this morning with a cold, stuffy nose, fever, sore/scratchy throat. I haven't been sick in a while, so I had forgotten how MISERABLE it is! I feel better now...my fever was gone at about noon...but I'm still very tired. Here it is 9:30 and I'm in bed getting ready to go to sleep. Strange, isn't it? I'm even skipping The Biggest Loser finale to go to bed. Granted, I've got it recording so I can watch it later, but, still...

On a funnier note, I subbed at Harbour Pointe Middle School (6 minutes from my house...great commute!) on Monday and for the rest of this week (didn't go today because I was sick). Sixth grade math...not my best subject, but, I took it anyway. So, I get there Monday morning and my first class comes in. I introduce myself and begin taking attendance. I get about 2/3 of the way down and there is a name I recognize. It was my youngest cousin, Luke! I didn't see him come in, so it surprised me! I didn't comment or anything because I didn't want to embarass him in front of his friends, but, it was kinda funny! I'm not sure if he recognized me right away because I was out of our common element (no one expects to see their cousin as their teacher!), but he HAD to know who I was by my last name. It's our Grandmother's last name, too. Anyway,
we'll see what happens tomorrow morning!

Kthxbye

1 comment:

La Moob said...

So what, if anything, happened?