Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day Fifty-Seven...Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Life

I go to Renton to have my pre-employment conference today at 2pm. So, if you think of me around that time, please pray for my nerves. I'm so excited but I don't want them to see me jump out of my skin and scream like a school-girl!

I also need prayer that I'll be able to ask all the right questions about this job: when do I get my paycheck? When do my benefits begin? Where do I fall on the pay scale? When can I get the curriculum? What kind of budget do I have? All of that. I'll hopefully be able to meet the teacher and see my class tomorrow, but I have no idea.

And, as you can see, it's after 4am. I'm supposed to be up by about 9 to go check out some houses for us to move into to make room for some more roomies, but I can't sleep. I was up til 4 am last night celebrating and playing games with family. Then, had disrupted sleep from about 9 am until 3 pm when I finally got up. I slept in ,y comfy chair last night because my bed was overtaken by children! I just hope I can be alert enough by the time I get to my conference.

Ok...G'nite!

No comments: