Sunday, March 2, 2008

Day Sixty-Seven...Greetings from Gimps-ville!

So, I found out last week that I either chipped the bone or a stress fracture in my ankle. So, I have a boot that I have to wear for 4 - 6 weeks or so. Fortunately, I can still go swimming, but I can't do the weight training circuit, nor the treadmill in the gym. Sad...well, not so sad, because I can do the upper body weight training and swimming and still get my workout in every day. And, really, this thing is so heavy that just walking with it is a workout in itself!

We're also beginning a new construction project at my house. We're adding some rooms for some family to move in. It'll be very cool! But, I can't do as much as I wanted to because of my foot. But, it'll still be fun watching it progress!

Ok, well, I have to correct papers and set up my gradebook...kthxbye!

2 comments:

C. said...

Ouch on the ankle. * shudders * And more rooms for more people to move in?? You are brave! ;) Stay off the foot!

La Moob said...

Hmmm....and yet you'd be surprised at how much you will be helping with the construction...mostly i am thinking the cooking for the guys, to be honest...I would much rather be helping to build stuff. Sigh...I am such a boy.