Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day Eighty-Nine...Sigh

So, as directed, I contacted the HR department on Friday to see if I had a job on Monday. I actually called early the morning, I heard nothing. So, I emailed the about noon. Again, I heard nothing. So, called the principal about 3:30, left a message, then heard nothing. Finally, I emailed everyone again at 3:30. About 15 minutes later, I heard back and the HR woman said that they would be working this weekend and would let me know what to do come Monday. She instructed me that I am NOT to come to work until I hear affirmatively that I am to return to work.

Sigh...

Kinda weird, but, whatever! Until then, I'm on paid administrative leave...I get a paid vacation.

I'm running out of things to do...

Except cleaning my room...I could do that :-D

No comments: